Follow the procedure below and configure your govroam via our interface.
- The first step is to contact our Customer Relations team to initiate the enrollment process.
You can do this by sending a mail to email@example.com or preferably by filling this form on belnet.be website.
In response, you will be requested to send 2 completed and signed copies of the govroam agreement.
The agreements need to be sent to:
Customer Relations Team
Louizalaan 231 Avenue Louise
- Subsequently, you need to configure the RADIUS and 802.1X authentication on the part of your network dedicated to govroam.
A Technical Advisor will contact you to discuss the technical details of the configuration within your organisation.
- Once the enrollment is done you need to fill all your data on the govroam configuration interface. You can then log in to this site with your Belnet Personal Login. The user manual of the interface is found here in French, Dutch and English.
- When all required information is correctly filled in, testing will be done on both our end and your end.
- If the tests are conclusive, we will add you to our online list of participants.